Saturday, October 13, 2012

WHO SAID THAT PINK IS JUST FOR LITTLE GIRLS

Today I wanted to discuss subject which probably each woman thought it through many times : should I wear pink ?
My answer is : YES YOU SHOULD, IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT.
In my opinion pink is for everyone in every age. Everything depends how you gonna wear it and if it is age appropriate and tasteful.
I have few examples how beautiful and not necessary little girl looking pink can be . 

1. Beautiful Michael Kors Bag in stores now . Perfect pink for every woman, every age as a  great accessory


2. Pale pink will look great on mature woman as well as on teenage girl.
Everything depends how you will accessorize your outfit.



3. This pink hairdo will rock all ladies in 20s -30s

4. Something fun looking for ladies in their 20s-30s

5. I also found something pink, sparkly and fashionable  for our youngest ladies :)

6. I think I do not have to say nothing about this pink item LOL. We all know this is choice appropriate for all of us :) Even boys :)

7.  ....and here is  something perfect for more mature women 

 8. Very beautiful dress for women in20s to late 30s 


9. Pink scarf will be perfect for everybody. Check out this chart  for many ways to wear it .

10. And again I remember about youngest ones - our princesses . Cute crown looking hair clip

11. This is my pink "offer"/ idea for women who love crafts

12. How stunning is this pink table set up ???

13. I think this is beautiful idea to bright up your room. This pink accessories look just awesome


14. I didn't forget about art lovers. I love this landscape capture in pink 

15. Very beautiful,natural and youthful make up. Pale pink cheeks will make you look young and fresh


SO WEAR MORE PINK :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment