Thursday, October 18, 2012

DIY FOR RAINY FALL DAYS AND LONG WINTER EVENINGS


GOOD MORNING,
I hope you had great day yesterday :) It is very sunny but cold fall day, i just watched news and unfortunately this weekend will be very wet, cold and unpleasnt. But thats the beauty of fall/winter season. And more days like this is coming . Because of that I was wondering what I am going to do this weekend since I don't feel like going out in this weather. I began research for some great fun project for this season . And was super lucky i found two great tutorials for awesome projects which I will share with you and planning to do this weekend. Enjoy :)

Tutorial 1.

THIS IS LAST BELL TO TRY THIS TUTORIAL :)



Tutorial 2


Both of them look super fun :) Enjoy :)
See you next time 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment