Thursday, October 11, 2012

MY NEW PASSION-PHOTOGRAPHY





Hello everyone , I hope everybody having great day. I wanted to share with you my new passion which is - PHOTOGRAPHY . I love jewelry and fashion and  creating new things but photography is very creative  as well. Soon Im planning to post very simple tips and lesson for beginners and learn everything about photography with you. I will share all my tips and ideas with you :)
A year ago I bought NIKON D90 and started taking some pictures . I would like to share with you same of my creations :)  I hope you will like it :)

New York Panorama
I took this picture two days ago when me and my finance decided to discover new spots to capture Manhattan.
 I am very proud of  this image - Its me favorite one .


Soon I will post most pictures from my photowalks :)
Enjoy :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment